- You need to put more time and effort into training and preparation if you want to succeed. "The more I practice, the luckier I get" Gary Player
- Determination - never giving up and turning things around. A perfect example of this was
- Always striving to improve
- Competition is inevitable and you must learn to cope with the pressures
- If you work hard, keep doing the right things, then at some point you’ll get a break that will change things!
- If you want to succeed, you need to push yourself, endure some pain
- You have to be focused & make sacrifices to get to the top
- There will be setbacks! It’s how you deal with these and recover. A perfect example of this is how Rory McIlroy was earlier this year able to deal with, and recover from, a horrible final day at the US Masters to then win the US Open a few weeks later by a considerable margin.
- To win, you need reliable people, processes and technology but “to finish first, you first need to finish” Jackie Stewart
Murray works with executives, funders and shareholders to recover & create value! You can contact Murray via his website www.murraystrachan.co.uk or follow him on twitter @murraystrachan